- 3, 4 and 5 axis vertical and horizontal milling
- 4 axis turning/milling
- Automated part loading
- Fast setups with quick-change tooling on all machines
- High energy and vibratory finishing/deburring
Hirsh Precision’s CNC capabilities include 3, 4, & simultaneous 5-Axis milling, multi-spindle and swiss lathe capabilities, bar-fed and chuck mill-turn capabilities and Flexible Manufacturing Systems to reduce setups and lead times. We manufacture a wide range of lot sizes, but we specialize in designing processes to support repeatable and consistent production runs for parts with stringent cosmetic and dimensional requirements.
Enjoy the video below highlighting Fastems, one of our Flexible Advanced Manufacturing System components:
Enjoy the video below highlighting some of our advanced machining capabilities with the NTX 1000:
Quality Management System
Our Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified, ensuring the quality of our products and services is deeply embedded into our day-to-day operations through proprietary process control software.
In addition, we have invested heavily in developing accurate, timely, and scalable production scheduling capabilities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Temperature and Humidity controlled QA Lab
- Three Zeiss coordinate measuring machines
- Pratt & Whitney Labmaster Universal (laser-based system for gage calibration)
- First article inspections performed on all setups
- Continuous and documented in-process inspections
- Bluetooth-enabled hand tools used to reduce risk of data entry error
Please watch our Quality Lab Overview video for more details: